Once Upon a Time in the Vest

Tuesday, August 29, 2023

V13 N. 87 All Those Posts of World Champs in One Place and the Other Concurrent Posts As Well

 

To all of you who are trying to look up the posts we did in the past 9 days, I have put links to them in one place, making it much easier to find them by clicking on those links seen below.  Also this week I added some extra stories  about the passing of Tom Courtney,  a Baseball Trading card piece you may enjoy,  a story about Jules Ladoumegue  the French middle distance runner who was honored in 1935 when 300, 000 people came out onto the Champs Elysees,  a piece on Trey Hardy, and one on Oscar Moore.   Please enjoy and thanks to all the other blog and news sites where I was able to find results and recaps.  Note that I did all the metric to Imperial conversions and take responsibility for any mistakes.  The feet should be good, the inches are questionable.  It's been an incredible week of events, and now I have to starting gathering myself to be ready for Paris.  

George


Tom Courtney Blog Post

No comments:

V 14 N. 28 Some Spirited Writing and Old Track Photos

  I've recently discovered a writer James Runcie who has some serious gifts with the pen.  His series on an Anglican priest named Sidney...