Once Upon a Time in the Vest

Monday, June 19, 2023

V 13 N. 64 Title IX Celebration in Southern California Invite

 Ron Morris asked us to post this message.  Hoping to see those who can make it to Santa Barbara County Courthouse on Friday  June 23, 2023 from Noon to 1:30PM



i remember it well. One of my finest runners, Breggar Moore (1:57-4:14-9:00m) had a sister who reported out for track the next season and set initial records in all distance events. It was not until the next year that we had official uniforms for the girls who started reporting from the basketball squad and the soccer programs. I must admit that they were a welcome addition to the team. At the same time, I also admit that I wonder what effect having lovely ladies training with us in High School would have had on my concentration of the daily work-outs. Just a thought!

Darryl

That's a wild looking running "suit" senator  Bayh was wearing      
 
 
Mike Waters

No comments:

V 14 N. 28 Some Spirited Writing and Old Track Photos

  I've recently discovered a writer James Runcie who has some serious gifts with the pen.  His series on an Anglican priest named Sidney...