Once Upon a Time in the Vest

Monday, February 24, 2020

V 10 N. 13. Passing of Coach Harry Groves, R.I.P.

Today, Coach Harry Groves the long time track and field coach at Penn State University left us and is probably busy somewhere organizing an indoor meet or getting ready for the Penn Relays.   It is too soon to write a lot about Harry as we are waiting for letters and reports to come in to the Penn State Track and Field Blog which we will pass on to you as those testimonies come in.  Keep checking on this particular posting for updates.   I'm sure he is jawing with John Jacobs, my former coach at Oklahoma. 



Our sympathies go out to the Penn State Family on this occasion.

No comments:

V 14 N. 23 My First Track Coach Died This Week - Ed Jones R.I.P.

                                                                                                                                    1935-202...