Once Upon a Time in the Vest

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Vol. 3 No. 23 Marty Liqouri Updates the Previous Post


George
I just watched that race today. I honestly remembered nothing about it and was hoping I was going to win. 
I did remember running a mile on that track .
We were there to train for the us vs Russia meet the next week in Los Angeles.
I was definitely not trained for two miles as I would have run the mile every week for the past two months.
From the looks of it it seems it was a practice session that somehow was called a race . I realize it was a dirt track but Shorter and I would not likely run that slow in a race.
A few weeks after that I would tear my plantar fascia.
Hope that helps.
Marty

No comments:

V 14 N. 23 My First Track Coach Died This Week - Ed Jones R.I.P.

                                                                                                                                    1935-202...